The results for JEE Mains will be declared on May 3 and the registrations for JEE Advanced will begin on May 4. The candidates will be provided with only 5 days to apply as the registrations will end on May 9. The exam is scheduled to be held on May 25. The final result will be declared on June 19. After the announcement of results, online selection of courses will begin, followed by the allocation of seats.
At the time of registration, the candidates are required to submit the scanned copies of date of birth, class X certificate, your signature in JPEG format, passport size photograph in JPEG format, choice of language for question paper, choice of examination city/ town, category/ sub-category certificate if applicable, year of first attempt in JEE (Advanced) if applicable.
The rank scored in JEE Mains 2014 will hold its value for a period of two years. This means that a candidate in the top 1.5 lakh list of JEE (Mains) can give the JEE Advanced either this year or next year, after which the candidate will have to re-appear.
Important Dates of JEE (Advanced) 2014 Exam:
* Online Registration-Opens: May 4
* Online Registration-Ends: May 9
* Last Date of Receipt of Registration Fee Through e-Challan Mode: May 12
* Entrance Exam: May 25
* Exam Result: June 19
* Online IIT/ISM Course Selection-Opens: June 20
* Online IIT/ISM Course Selection-Ends: June 24
* Online Release of First Round of Seat-Allocation: July 1
* Online Release of Second Round of Seat-Allocation: July 7
* Online Release of Third Round of Seat-Allocation: July 12
* Withdrawal of Seat and Refund of Provisional Admission Fee: July 9 to July 11